Benefits of Using Our Online System
- Quick & Easy File Uploading
- Artwork Saves with Your Order
- No Messy Emails Back and Forth
- Faster Order Processing & Production
- Reorder a Past Order with a Single Click
- Move At Your Own Pace and Convenience
Our Online Artwork Uploader is designed to ensure that your customized signage astounds audiences through its vibrance and clarity. With this goal in mind, it’s crucial to adhere to the following recommended artwork guidelines so that we can produce the sharpest, most eye-catching graphic prints for you and your brand.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
We provide artwork templates for select products. Artwork templates can be found on applicable product pages .ai, .psd and/or .pdf formats. These formats ensure quality, high-resolution images that result in clear, vibrant graphics. While we prefer the aforementioned file types, the online editor accepts the following raster and vector image file formats:
- Encapsulated PostScript file (*.eps)
- Adobe Acrobat document (*.pdf)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 image (*.psd)
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 artwork (*.ai)
- TIFF image (*.tif, *.tiff)
- JPEG image (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
FILE PREPARATION TIPS
All final print-ready graphic files must be flattened to a single layer and built at 150 DPI (Dots Per Inch) in CMYK mode with all guidelines and template layers removed.
The maximum file size per graphic file is 350 MB. Any files that exceed the 350 MB maximum will not be accepted through our online uploader. If your graphic file is too large, please give us a call so we can help you compress it or find an alternative solution.
FILE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is best to embed all images and outline all text to ensure that nothing will drop out or change during file transfer.
- Our preferred file type to receive is an 8-bit flattened .tiff file at 150 DPI in CMYK mode, built to the dimensions of the product’s respective template.
- Design your artwork to the “Overall Graphic Layout Size” of the template while keeping the important text and logos in the safe viewable areas. We generate proofs from the artwork submitted and don’t necessarily know “That wasn’t supposed to wrap around to the back!”