Upload Info/Start Files
Notes To Designers:
- All graphic files must be saved at 150dpi at the overall graphic layout size.
- All graphics must be created using CMYK mode to ensure the best color matching.
- It is best to flatten all images and outline all text to ensure that nothing will drop out or change during file transfer
- Images and color backgrounds can bleed, however we advise that all text should be ½” from border
Die Cut Instructions:
- Please supply us a vector file (.eps or .ai) fonts set to outlines.
- Please give us the cut line as a separate layer.
Accepted File Formats:
- Photoshop (.PSD)
- Illustrator (.AI) ** REQUIRED FOR DIE CUT
- Acrobat (.PDF)
- Other (.TIF) (.EPS) ** REQUIRED FOR DIE CUT