Upload Info/Start Files
Notes To Designers:
- All graphic files must be saved at 150dpi at the overall graphic layout size.
- All graphics must be created using CMYK mode to ensure the best color matching.
- It is best to flatten all images and outline all test to ensure that nothing will drop out or change during file transfer
- Be aware of Safe Viewable Zone and Guides that may cut your graphic off. Using guidelines will keep margins on your radar and prevent mistakes.
- The “Wrapped Zone” is visible, but keep in mind that this portion is wrapping around the sides of the hardware, so use this space wisely!
Accepted File Formats:
- Photoshop (.PSD)
- Illustrator (.AI)
- Acrobat (.PDF)
- Other (.TIF) (.EPS)